Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Steampunk Pride

My little Steampunk Valise made Top 3!
Top3 badge

Before I even found out about my new distinction I'd started on the September Challenge: Dolls n' Robots. Check the challenge out--
Steampunking is just plain fun, as it's all about imagination.  There is no "What's that for?"
There's even a randomly drawn winner of a prize pack at the end of each challenge!

And if you need even more to do...
Artfully Musing's FREE Haunted Halloween Carnival Tutorial Series has started!
I've already started on my treat cart--poison apples and octopus on a stick are ready to go!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...