Monday, June 10, 2013

Spirit Doodling

 
Does that sound totally funky weird?
Trust me (maybe that sounds funky weird)...it's not!
 
This is my first exercise in Whitney Ferre's "Sacred Journaling"class--
One of 21 classes in the 21 Secrets Art Journaling workshop
 
Work at your own pace. 
Take all the classes, take three, take 10....it's up to you.
 
Crazy or not (and I didn't think it was crazy, but was thinking the general public might), it's a fun exercise and lets you warm-up your creative mind.
It could even help you dive into your inner self!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...