Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Outshining ICAD Box

I'm having mega fun with ICAD 2013!
Where to put all those precious little masterpieces?
I was thinking on that problem as I started to break down a popsicle box and it HIT me...
This Outshine box seemed to be about the right size to store a stack of index cards.
It would need some adjustments.
Measuring, thinking, gluing, and cutting would be involved.
Could I do it?
 
YES!! I did it!
I made ICAD storage with my Popsicle box!
Ignore the current embellishment--it needs more, but the box hasn't "spoken" to me and told me what that need is yet.
 
Wide enough for a stack of 61
 
Don't they just look right at home in
 there?!
 
To keep things real (and proof)...
I didn't cover the bottom--hee hee hee!
 
Now I'm off to make another--We really like these bars, so I have many more boxes.
Creamy Coconut and Lime rule in my opinion.
 
I'll post some pictures on the how's and measurements tomorrow.
 
Posting to:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...