Thursday, June 13, 2013

More Spirit Doodling

My camera --needed charging,
so I'll have to share my ICAD box steps with you tomorrow.
 
Until then...

 Another one of my doodle exercise from the 21 Secrets class "Sacred Journaling"

It's interesting what this meditative, brain-spilling activity allows you to see about your thoughts.

I don't keep a written journal, writing seems laborious to me and that's not a good start to letting your thought out.
I find that drawing is a relaxing way for me to sort through my mind, solve problems...or just relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...