Thursday, January 24, 2013

Dehoarding/Organizing/Cleaning and a new thing

Unannounced Blog Break:
My Craft/Sewing room has been taking up my attention and time lately.
OMG!  What a mess!
The dehoard/organize/clean had to happen:  I have a huge room, but no space left to work, and great supplies, but too much crap to create.
I opened up a drawer of WIPs and found this--
I don't even like candy bars, so whyyyyyy are they there?!
 
I'm almost done and then I'll be back :)

Cool New Thing Happening in Blogland
 
 
 Kickoff is February 12th.
Click on the button for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...