Friday, December 21, 2012

More Cool Crochet Stuff

I love to chain, but not so hip on having to do that first row on crochet stitches into the chain.
Sooooo...why not skip the chain! 
 
 I've GOT to try this!
You can use this method for double crochet too--just look on the video list for the tutorial.

Love anigurumi, love stripes, don't like the way stripes look with a continuous round?
Try this jogless method from NeedleNoodles


I picked up the links for these totally cool tips at Annaboo's House, a really great blog that features lots of great crochet, including an anigurumi monkey/cat/doll Crochet-Along !
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...