Wednesday, December 12, 2012

BEST Crochet Decrease EVER!

I'm crocheting away!
I'm making some little amigurumi ornaments that I spotted on All About Ami.
Teddy Ornaments Pattern & image from All About Ami
She crochets the most gorgeous items (mostly baby items for their sweet little daughter lately) and shares all of her patterns for free!
 
She also has tips...like the most fabulous INVISIBLE crochet decrease you've ever seen.
You use the front loops to decrease--check it out HERE.
 
The only problem I've had with it is if you screw up your count and have to go back, it's almost impossible to tell where the decrease is because it is, well, invisible :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...