Thursday, November 1, 2012

November Witch

It's November!
I liked being a witch in October, so I think I'll extend my spell casting through this month too.
 
I've been decorating Christmas trees at a local gallery this past week.
I can't even begin to tell you how weird it is to do the trees while trick-or-treaters are coming by to get candy.
 
It doesn't seem THAT long ago that Christmas season began the day after Thanksgiving, NOT the first week of November. I for one, do not like this change!
 
If you are a sewer November IS the time to start those last minute gifts and stocking stuffers.
I'm good with that.
 
Find some GREAT ideas everyday of November during Sew, Mama, Sew's Handmade Holidays!
You can even win prizes!
 
Enjoy your November!
Become a November Witch like me and sew a few Christmas things on the side.
Witches can do that!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...