Friday, November 9, 2012

Kermit the Frog Here...

Nahhh...not really.
 It's just me, but Kermit the Frog's Daily News Report popped into my head as I was starting this post, so I went with it.
 
I'm doing the crochet thing right now.
We actually had snow yesterday and something about winter guides me toward my yarn and hooks.
 Addie helped me lay out my squares for my Kaffe Fusion Blanket
 No matches in any rows or columns.
(Not as easy to do as one would think)
 
And I started this cowl to keep my oldest chickadee warm in Idaho
 
The pattern is by Fairytale Knits.
It's basically just a granny stripe, so it goes super quick.
 
Until you run out of yarn...
I hate joining in a new skein!
 Reading the Lion Brand blog, I found a new way to join yarn that's super cool!
It's called a Russian Join and it is the bomb!
You end up weaving the yarns together...
 It worked!  And it very strong and with no knots.
I like it!
 
Kermit would like it too, I can just tell.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...