Tuesday, November 27, 2012

How Shall I December Daily?

I forgot to mention Pinterest as a source for December Daily Journal ideas.
Wanna see some pins?
Okay!
 
Most wonderful cover EVER!:
Love the use of vintage and cookbook images here
Source: tumblr.com via Moline on Pinterest
 
 
Tabs, love the tabs!
The little car!
 
Pastel Buttons!
Source: flickr.com via Taylor on Pinterest




Stuffed with Goodness
 
Organized Kit.
I love the idea, but I don't know that I'm capable.
Source: flickr.com via Jana on Pinterest
 
 
Simple, clean, fresh. 
 
 WARNING:
If you search "December Daily" on Pinterest, you will become quickly addicted.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...