Monday, October 22, 2012

Back From My Broom Ride!

 
We had the most wonderful time in DC last week.
The weather was beautiful and we got to see SOOOO many things!
I can't to share some pictures and my journal with you as soon as I wade through my laundry and do some grocery shopping.
 
“I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers.”
~ L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables


Until then, I thought I'd share a fun newsletter from the Toymaker, "Happy Haunted Historical Halloween", that was waiting for me in my inbox.
 
 and he has a wonderful site with free paper toys, stories and all sorts of seasonal and holiday inspiration.
 
Make a Magic X-Ray Camera, Dancing Skeletons, Papel Picado Halloween banners, a Pumpkin field guide and MUCH MUCH more.
 
He even has some Ground Hogs Day toys to make!
 
Fun toys for kids to make and adults too!
No gimmicks, just old fashioned fun.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...