Monday, April 30, 2012


Today I'm learning about all the parts on my camera.

(If you're new here--I'm doing  a series of It's Overflowing's online tutorials because, even with my new super duper cool camera, I suck when it comes to picture taking)

So, no pics from me today.
Tomorrow I get to move on to actual pic taking!

In the meantime...
Does that look AWESOME, or what?!
I have PMS right now, so maybe I'm chocolate biased at the moment, but, really, it looks DIVINE!!!

SO MANY great recipes at How Sweet It IS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...