Thursday, March 8, 2012

It's That Time!

PEEPS ARE NOW AVAILABLE IN STORES!

A proper peep should be yellow, it should be a chick (bunnies don't peep).
Most importantly, a proper peep should be STALE.
Yes,I have some improper peeps.  My kids...what are ya gonna do?

Cut those cellophane wrappers and start the staling process!

While you wait for your peeps to stale up to perfection you can visit the official Marshmallow Peeps Fan Club and play games with little animated peeps.
The music is annoyingly adorable too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...