Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Molasses YUMMMMM!

Warning:  Crappy cell phone pics ahead (camera is charging)

I read and drooled over Attic24's post on Gingerbread--I WANTED that recipe, but she couldn't publish it.  Sad me.
Then I ran into this Molasses Spice Cookie recipe from Always With Butter.
It was a sign...I needed to bake.
Bake I did.
And Ate...

Ohhhhhh!  These are so yummy!
They have a very subtle spice flavor with a molasses finish.

Be sure to leave plenty of room between the cookie balls

They spread.  They are just the right amount of chewy and crisp. MMMMMM.

I used a small cookie scoop to measure out my balls and let the cookies cool on the cookie sheet for about 1 minute before putting them on a cooling sheet 

I'm going to store them in the freezer until X-mas, because I WILL eat them all if I leave them out!

1 comment:

  1. Ohh, those looks absolutely delicious!! Thanks for sharing!
    Veronica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...