Monday, November 28, 2011

MADE!

In a land far far away...

We vacationed for a week and I finished...

Kaely's Ripple Blanket!
She loves it and has been wrapped up in it since.
The pattern is from Attic24 and made with Hobby Lobby's "I Love This Yarn"(and I do) worsted weight~great instructions!

I also made a pair of slippers
They're too big (you never know with the first go-round of a pattern) and still need buttons.

They'll fit someone in my family, though.  I kind of have small feet compared to most.
This pattern is from Craftsanity's Fall 2011 issue.

Free tutorial from Dog Under My Desk

Zebra Pink Polka-dot is my fave
Monkey is a bit embarrassing with his uneven zipper and all.

Addie made snowangels :)


More to come. 
 We had a busy week all tucked away in a warm condo in the snowy mountains.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...