Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Dinner Last Night

Monday is now our family "Try Something New" meal day.
Last night we tried Thai Peanut Noodles from Our Best Bites.

THUMBS UP!
EVEN FROM MS. PICKY ADDIE!

BONUS:  It's VERY quick and easy to make!


 Vegetarian and Veggiemation (my own word) Customizing:
  • We used vegan No-Chicken Broth by Imagine instead of actual chicken broth. Veggie broth would work well too, but I've found store bought too carroty for my tastes.
  •  We also added raw bean sprouts and shredded green cabbage to our bowls which turned out to be great additions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...