Thursday, November 17, 2011

Advent Ideas: Things to Make Part 1

Advent activities are a tradition for my kids.
My girls really like doing crafts and making things for family & friends, so that's what we focus on.
I have a bookmark called "Advent Ideas" just so I can plop internet ideas in there as I see them throughout the year.

Thought I'd share what I have so you can get ready too.
In no particular order or organization...

GIFT WRAP CADDIE
from Eighteen25

I want this for me :)
FREEZER POP HOLDER
from Under The Table & Dreaming
Cute friend gift~be sure to include a freezer pop!

LEMON SUGAR HAND SCRUB
from Under The Table & Dreaming


SUPRISE SNOWBALLS
from Speckled Egg

Little presents wrapped in a crepe paper snowball!
image via Speckled Egg


1 comment:

  1. You've displayed some wonderful holiday items. I especially LOVE the pop holder- thinking about my two grand girlies and how they'd love that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...