Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Gifty Ghoolishness

In case you haven't already noticed....
HALLOWEEN is THE day around my house.
By Halloween I do not mean the cutesy little ghosty kitty stuff.
I'm talkin' bones, blood, guts, graveyards, morbidity at it's finest!
Look what I stumbled upon at Craftzine this morning
Image via Living Locuto

Living Locurto's "Brains in a Jar".
Does gift giving get ANY better than this?
She even provides you with free printables for your gift-- brains really do need to be labeled correctly.

I can't even begin to tell you the smile this little recipe of grossness put on my face this morning.

Thank You for the brainy goodness Living Locurto!

Song stuck in my head this morning

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...