Monday, October 17, 2011

Doily Blanket

My first project from the fall issue of CraftSanity (only $5 for the pdf!)

Willow Doily Blanket by Lisa Gutierrez

 Started on a sunny day with a little plate of apples on my back deck.
I'm using Vanna's Choice in Navy Blue because it's what I had in my stash.
Even Bo came to help and share in the snack.

Until he decided to steal the pattern because no one was playing with him.

Even with Bo's help I did finish--
Miraculously, it was on another beautiful sunny day!
Now, you all know I'm terrible at pictures (great skill to lack when you're a blogger-LOL), so I took several pictures trying to get one that represented this lovely little blanket.
Porch railing.  You can't really see the pattern, but you get a feel for the lacey border.
Garden bench.  Can't see much of anything here, but my kitten Blaze is in it, so I had to show it off.
Great Pattern--easy to follow.  You can see CraftSanity's version HERE.
BTW...3 1/2 skeins of Vanna's Choice were needed :)

Now I'm all excited about crocheting (it's that snuggly time of year)--I'm off to start on a ripple blanket w/a matching pillow (from Craftsanity) for Kaely

Linking to:

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...