Thursday, October 13, 2011

Blast From The Past!

 I have a problem.  Old craft books. 

By old I mean smelly books with crackling pages, silly graphics, and dorky projects all done by women wearing pearls and pumps while their perfectly dressed little munchkins adoringly look on.
Just a sampling :)

Call me a vintage craftbook hoarder.
Now I'm going to start sharing that problem with you in my first ever...


BLAST FROM THE PAST!
(still working on a super cool graphic, but don't you worry, it'll be super duper cool)

From McCall's Golden Do-It Book circa 1960

ANIMAL SOCKIE ZOO !

Page1
 page 2


Page 3

page 4

Sometimes Dad's can help...
With all the manly man stuff that requires tools and thinkin' and all...UGH!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, we can upcycle, recycle and be thrifty with our creativity and imagination. I am loving the sock elephants.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...