Thursday, June 2, 2011

Why not?

Since I've already knocked off two of my to-do sewing projects, why not add another?

Little Jiminy Cricket Voice...Because you should be making the list smaller, not bigger?

Do I hear a cricket in a tux?  Nah.

Adding...



THROW PILLOWS. 
The Bow is cute...and there's a tutorial by E TELLS TALES.

I need.  UCreate's Create With Me for June is throw pillows.  How perfect.


I guess that means I better get sewing. 
Can you hear a cricket? I keep hearing this strange chirpy, follow-your-conscience rant in the background.  Hmmm.




1 comment:

  1. I made one... and I had the pieces cut for EVER before actually sewing it together because I'm too darn busy, heh.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...