Monday, June 27, 2011

Swirly

More fun (and this IS fun!) in the art journal
It's like being a kid again and it's so fun!

I just started doodling with a black permanent marker and then I colored the spaces in.
I used water soluble oil pastels (believe it or not they do exist) to get some bright, vibrant color but even color crayons would work.

My BFF, Tara and I used to do this all the time when we were in 5th grade.  Just the doing brings back many sweet memories--who cares about the result.

I'm telling ya'...try the art journaling!  It's just for you, it's fun and, for me anyway, incredibly therapeutic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...