Thursday, February 10, 2011

Mom

Do you have those days where you've been really busy and really productive, but have nothing to show for it?
No crafts you can post about, no recipes, no huge shopping trips...

I think it's called being a mom.

I've been super busy, super productive and all I have to show for it is a happy family. 
  • My oldest passed her crazy-hard USA Coaching Test
  • My middle chick-a-dee finally got her car started, figured out what swimsuit would be best for her body type and whether or not to date a goober that me and mine don't like (she wisely decided against it) all while jogging way too fast with me.
  • My wee one got cured of whatever little flu bug got hold of her, got her homework done, made a leg cast and Valentine's outfit for her teddy, and figured out what to do for Valentines.

My husband?  He bought me a bottle of Mad Housewife White Zinfandel (Ya, I drink white zin.  Gotta problem with it!) with this wonderful cork

Sometimes the cork knows best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...