Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Sugar Plums Dancing at My House

Making me happy today...
Addie brought this wonderful poinsettia picture home from school yesterday.  It now has center-stage on the mantel with my little "Noel" bears.

My little retro elf that I found at a thrift store several years ago

My 14yr old Golden, Belle, shuffling through the snow.
She hates getting snowballs between her toes, so she wears little booties.

There's something good under there! 
She can't hear, see and can barely walk, but the sniffer is in perfect condition!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...