Monday, December 6, 2010

Craft Therapy

I did it...I made snowballs

The morning didn't start out well.  I really thought it was going to be another Craft Disaster day.

I walked into my sewing room and Belle had torn through the garbage.  All over the floor.

I persevered.
I just really really wanted to make snowballs.  And look all of them!

They started their lives as ugly  little Dollar Tree ornaments.  I popped their little ornament tops off, smothered them with watered Elmers, stabbed them with a toothpick,  rolled them in glitter snowy stuff, and then set them up in their pretty little Dr. Seuss Snowball Tree Forest to dry.

Little plastic deer even started wandering through.

Hopefully my crafty life is going back to at least what I call normal.  If I can make snowballs I can conquer the world.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Don't you just love it when your animal kids redecorate for you? The snowballs turned out awesome! I love them all floofy & stuff. I would love for you to stop by Wiccan Make Some Too's Wickedly Crafty Saturdays & share this!
    http://wiccanmakesometoo.blogspot.com/2010/12/wickedly-crafty-saturdays-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them! So cute and sparkly!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...