Friday, October 22, 2010

Somebody Else's Gorgeousness!

My attention was focused on crochet and applesauce yesterday (we have 6 boxes of wonderful apples to process).

I'm giving some fingerless gloves a go.

Since I'm not done with those gloves (not even close), I thought I'd share this fabulous tutorial I spied from no big dil.

Isn't this fabulous?!  I want to make one! Easy to read instructions, no need to buy a pattern, and no hemming!  You simply MUST check out Katy's Billy Cardi Tutorial!

I've been itching to sew lately, I have a bunch of knit sitting in my fabric cupboard...hmmmmmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...