Monday, August 16, 2010

Quilt As Desired Quilt-Along

I'm very excited about A Few Scraps' Quilt-along!  It's not about piecing the quilt, it's all about free motion quilting!

I have quite a few unquilted quilts in my sewing room.  They're just so perfect and I don't want to ruin them with poor quilting.  Hopefully, this quilt-along will give me a little more confidence and I will finish the quilts.  Joel would be so happy.  He sees fabric & thread going in to the sewing room, but nothing coming out.  I think he's worried that I'm insulating the house with it or something odd like that.

A Few Scraps is also having a give-away to go along with the quilt-along, so head on over!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...