Monday, April 26, 2010

Addie's Grid and My Day Four

Turns out Addie really likes embroideryand felt she needed a basket of her own

She also wasn't satisfied with her old piece of scrap fabric while I had a fancy little grid.  She now has a grid of her own...
Not too bad!  from top left to right: A leaf, two candy bars, start of a tree, and a sunshine.

For Earth Day ( I've taken a few embroidery days off) last week I created this square...

I did sort of a little fill in seed stitch that was fun.  It was a sunny day here so I was feeling hopeful and used bright, clean colors for our little planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...