Thursday, February 18, 2010

Valentine's Gifts

Camera and computer are comunicating again.  Joel was right, I clicked when I shouldn't have clicked.  I will try to be better in the future.

Addie and I created some homemade valentines for family...

These are mine~not quite as fancy as the one I made for the house

Addie's!  She did most of the work herself~I made the crepe paper rosettes and did the hot glueing, but design and most of the application was her.   Her Dad and sister ended up with some really special valentines!

Lucky me, I got a 1lb. box of dark chocolate See's from Joel.  Yummmm!  Location of box is now TOP SECRET!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...