Thursday, June 11, 2015

Zentangle In The Round

I'm a Zentangle newbie.  I took a class just two weeks ago and the number of tangles in my wheelhouse is limited.
I have found that I prefer doing it within a circular border.    
Feeling a bit breezy (the wind is blowing like mad today) and centered, I think.
 
This one is my favorite so far.
I didn't even see the tree until I was finished.  I was delighted when I found it.
 
Bacteria has been on my mind lately...hmmmm....
 
My original idea was to use circular tiles, but I don't have a circle cutter and didn't want to attempt cutting fifty 3 1/2" circles out of 90lb cold press.

I also found that the circles caused my zentangles to become square and I didn't like that.

Drawing a circle for my border within a square provides me with the perfect circular zen that I need.

Thanks for stopping by!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...