Tuesday, November 6, 2012

November Witch in Pink

I'm done!
From Kaffe Fusion Crochet-Along
With the squares, anyway.
25 crochet bordered PINK squares!!!!
Now I've gotta arrange them, put them together and crochet a border.
Celebrate the small victories!
 
Like "stuffed" pumpkin, but don't want to sew and stuff?
 
Check out my tutorial here.
Now's the time to pick up faux pumpkins on MEGA SALE!!
 
I just purchased three more at 80% off at Michael's yesterday.
I think I'll go with some tweedy material for them.
 
Another prized purchase yesterday...
 
Very excited about learning some more techniques.
Art Journaling has been so fulfilling for me lately.
 
Fulfilling and relaxing.  All good.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...