Thursday, October 25, 2012

Pumpkin Goodness

I lied...
not sharing pictures of The Apothecary just yet
 
I'm too busy eating some Oh, So Good Pumpkin Bread that I just made!
I'm using Best Bites' Picture because the napkins ARE wonderful in the background and they take better pictures.
The bread turns out just like their picture and does taste as good as it looks.
 
It is GREAT!
I had to sub in sour cream for the yogurt because I didn't have any and the bread still tastes delicious.
In fact, Joel walked in for lunch and helped himself to a warm piece and was in LOVE!
 
Make yourself happy and fill your tummies with Pumpkin Bread.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...