Thursday, August 2, 2012

Fusioning and Spray Painting

All 24 squares for my LMS Fusion Blanket CAL are sewn together and top stitched.
On to the blanket stitching...
This'll take awhile.
I'm using an ombre pink crochet yarn/thread that I found at Daiso. It's thick enough that I don't need to double up, making the blanket stitching a bit easier.
Helpful LMS Fusion Blanket CAL Hint:
I found that 78" length of crochet yarn/thread is perfect for a 4 1/2" square

*********************************

Between squares Addie and I will be spray painting our tin can lanterns!
We pounded our little holes in last night and left them on the counter to dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...