Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Watermelon Ice

Late, late, late again!

Week 6 Flavor~Watermelon Ice
ANNNNNND...I hate it, but I can deal with it.

I tried creating a zentangley design with 3D fabric paint and it did not turn out the way I had wanted it to.  The line were too sloppy, too big, too gloppy...yuck.
BUT,
I'd just gotten through telling Addie that art wasn't meant to be perfect all the time and to use her mistakes as a learning tool, to embrace them.
SO,
While she sat across from the art table from me, I made the best of my mistake, used it as a learning tool and embraced it.

For all my troubles I did get my own special badge though :)
Okay, okay.  Anyone who participated this year gets it, but it's still cool.
Summer of Color will be back next year!
Mark your calendars for June 3, 2013

Thank you to Twinkle, Twinkle for hosting such a fun art linky!

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...