Monday, July 16, 2012

Fishy Fishy

Craft & Creativity's origami adiction has spread to my household.
More specifically, origami YouTube videos.

I warn you...if you start you won't be able to stop.
You and the kids will have a great time, but you won't be able to stop.
Not such a bad thing :)

My oldest, Alyssa, had to take it a creative step further

She added sequin scales and a beaded eye
After a spray of clear coat its sturdy enough to hold its own as an ornament.
Christmas in July!

Kaely's not as into the origami...
She's my sun goddess who is a dork when you tell her to say, "cheese!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...