Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Pat's!

I've been busy working on my first mini-quilt.
It's not even that great--I already know what I'll do differently next time--but I'm quite happy with it so far.
 Seems I've had a little leprechaun at my sewing machine...
In truth, I love the fact that sneaks in a little project of her own whenever my machine is uncovered.

The same little leprechaun has been in my jewelry supplies too!

She made these little earrings out of some spare lace and tied them to the earring blanks with green floss. 
Good little Leprechaun :)
P.S.  I hope to have my mini quilt done today.  I might even have a new camera to photograph it with (hint, hint) as my birthday party is tonight.  

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    you are one of the winners of my garden party blog hop giveaway. (you didn't leave an email so I hope it's ok to just leave a comment here)
    and as such get one pattern of your choice from my craftsy store
    ( http://www.craftsy.com/user/pattern/store/497925 )

    send me a email with your pattern choice and I'll send the pattern as soon as I can.

    Congratulations
    Liljabs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...