Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Spare Parts

I didn't take very good care of myself when I was sick.
Bad Mommy.
Back to sitting on the couch with my tea while listening to NPR and crocheting while my faithful puppy naps and dreams about taking a nice long walk.

 
I decided to attack this thrifted stash of baby pink cotton Patons.
No babies that need blankets in the near future.  What to make...hmmmm...

Found a pattern on Ravelry
 As soon as I get some stuffing (can you believe I'm out?!) I'll show you my little cyborg anigurimi.  "Cyborg" will make sense when he is revealed.

I'm going to need some serious yarn stash replenishing if I don't get well soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...