Saturday, January 21, 2012

Crochet Love

Look what "Themselves with crochet cotton and glass jars" made!
I caught this on Freubelweb this morning.
Themselves is Haaknuts and she shares her pattern.
She has some of the most wonderful little crochet projects!
You MUST see the  pink and grey mousy box she made.
The little mouse is knitting and she has a mini-crochet box with yarn.!
Haaknuts is now on my morning coffee list :)

Edit: Google Translate just informed me that Haaknuts means "hat hook"in dutch.  Personally, I like Haaknuts better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...