Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Advent Ideas: Food Gifts Part 2

Sharing Advent ideas I've bookmarked throughout the year.

FOODGIFTS PART 2
Easy enough for kids to make (sometimes with a little help) and yummy enough to give as gifts!

Check your local Dollar Stores and Ikea for inexpensive mugs

Be sure to make a batch for yourself!

I know a certain mom that might like these...just sayin'.

Family Fun's Kid-Friendly version


Not just for Chocoholics!  Substitute any flavor cake mix, frosting, and candy coating to make these.
Add sticks and you've got CAKE POPS!
You can find more recipes on my Advent Ideas: Food Gifts Part 1 and Part Martha, Martha, Martha too.

1 comment:

  1. The cake pops look so yummy- I'll have to try them with my grand girlies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...