Thursday, October 27, 2011

Please Excuse...

I'm in Full Tilt Boogie Mode right now.

That means I'm now a MaryAnn Moss Craft Monkey at the moment and I'm too busy watching her videos, reading pdf's, choosing fabrics, pages, and creating to pay attention to my wee little blog.

Very rude of me, but I'm having so much fun!
I'm still doing other projects and I'll post those.
My kids are still wierdos and I'll still turn them into zombies and elves w/o photo editing and share.
Bo is still eating my yarn and stealing my patterns--I may not post those, but know that I'm cursing him and frustrated as all get out (but still loving the hellboy).
I will also show you the fabby journals I create with MaryAnn.
SO EXCITED!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...