Thursday, December 9, 2010

Enjoying the Music & Goodies

Have you noticed that I haven't been doing many projects lately?

I decided to take it easy this holiday season.  Usually I have so many things that I want to make for people that I'm stressed and not enjoying myself.  Not this year.  I'm only crafting when I really have the time and really want to...I'm not worried about impressing anyone this year and I'm loving it!

Sebastian and I are sitting in front of a fire with fresh coffee, Christmas recipe books (I love to look at the pretty pictures), browsin' some blogs, and listening to Celtic Woman Christmas, and doing laundry, but I won't go into detail about that.  I'm not embarassed to let you know that I LOVE Celtic Woman (my kids secretly do too).

Let the Holiday Music Programs begin!
  Last night we enjoyed Addie's orchestra concert. I love the way her little belly sticks out!

It was my nephew's school music concert too, but I don't have a picture, because I gave my seat up for a 3rd grader mom whose child was performing.  You can see him as an elf here, though.

Enjoy yourself today!  I'll share some of my yummy Christmas baking tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...