Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Snow Family Coziness

I simply couldn't stop at birdhouse cozies. 
This wooden snow family was looking awfully cold.

They were all stuck together, so I had to remove their little wooden pegs.

Then I glued their little sides...

Added some felted sweater,

and  I shaped and baked some carrot noses and coal eyes out of Sculpey.

The eyes were light enough to glue to the sweater, but I cut a little hole for the noses, so I could glue directly to the wood,


Add a little glitter and voila (or wah-lah).  My snow family is now cozy as can be.


Psst... Don't forget to save your extra noses and coal eyes for other snowpeople projects.



I'll be linking this project to:
A Little Knick Knack
Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend      wrap    up           party!

3 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...