Saturday, November 27, 2010

I was forced to be with my family for a week!

We took a week off and went to Leavenworth for Thanksgiving break this year.  We stayed in the Worldmark condo which was nice enough...snow falling, hot tub was free, close enough to walk to town, but no internet.

We tried to hook-up with some fancy gadget they had, but the line was apparently not working past a certain point and that point was our condo. 

I'm sorry I didn't post this last week, but nature decided that I should crochet, do crosswords, bake cookies, sled, do some wine tasting and be with my family.  No wires attached.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...