Friday, September 24, 2010

I'm trying...

I've got the camera.  I've charged the camera.  I've taken pictures to share with everyone.  Now where is the cord to download the pictures?!  I have a feeling it's somewhere in my daughter's room, but I'm not going to navigate that terrain without some assistance from the guilty party.  I hope to be downloading soon.  Trying to be positive.

Meanwhile...Silhouettes are being given away all over the place.

Somewhat Simple for a bazillion giveaway chances

They're Mac compatible now! 

There's also an awesome Halloween Giveaway at Craft-O-Maniac


She made some divine Halloween decor~Sparkly and spooky at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...