Monday, September 27, 2010

Embracing Spiders

I'm just a little embarrassed...turns out I don't need a cord to download pics on my camera.  Just slip the little memory card into my laptop and WAH LAH...they download.

Now I can show you photos of my front porch embarrassment!

These little buggers really like my the corner by my front door. If I were a spider I probably would too--lots and lots of bugs. I don't want to kill them, but I also don't want my porch looking like Grand Central for Spiders, sooooo...

I took this old louvred door,

Painted it,

And added a fall wreath.

Pretty porch, happy spiders trapping lots of bugs, happy me.

I'll be linking this project at ...



Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap  up           party!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...