Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Camera Issues

I some how managed to get rid of my camera and computer's ability to communicate with each other, so I'm not able to download anything.  This problem is being solved (hopefully) by my husband today.  It worked last Friday... "With all the love in his heart" my husband correctly identified the problem..."You click on things without even reading them first."

Scanner still works -I'm being very careful to read all instructions before clicking-so here's some images from cards I found at a second-hand store...
These sweet little birds are from a get well card


This little girl would be great to fussy-cut and use on something

Have fun with them and wish me luck on the camera/computer communication!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...